Air Australia International PTY LTD Bookings: Terms, Conditions & Acknowledgement of Risk
1. AIR AUSTRALIA INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD is the provider of these adventures.
2. Change of mind: Bookings made through AIR AUSTRALIA INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD are non-refundable in whole or in part if you change your mind. However, they are fully flexible and may, in most cases, be exchanged to be used towards another Air Australia adventure, product or voucher.
3. Any changes to your booking should be made directly with the Air Australia International PTY LTD. Fees may apply.
4. A non-refundable merchant transaction fee of $5.00 will apply to each booking.
5. If you fail to show at the booked time, or on the booked day of your adventure, Air Australia International PTY LTD will not provide a refund or credit. A reschedule will be at Air Australia International PTY LTD discretion.
6. The Participant acknowledges and agrees that, upon booking an adventure through AIR AUSTRALIA INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD, they shall sign an Acknowledgement of Risk, wherein the Participant releases AIR AUSTRALIA INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD from any liability with respect to any injuries, loss or damages which may be sustained by the Participant in the course of undertaking any adventure, whether dangerous, hazardous or otherwise. If you are under the age of 18, you may need to have a parent or guardian sign the Acknowledgement of Risk on your behalf.
7. The Participant unconditionally agrees to fully indemnify AIR AUSTRALIA INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD and all its servants, agent’s, clients, contractors and employees against any injury, damage or accident that may be sustained by the Participant, whilst participating in adventures booked through AIR AUSTRALIA INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD or the Entities and Groups who offer various services to AIR AUSTRALIA INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD and also including adventures won as prizes.
8. The Participant warrants that he/she does not suffer from any Medical Condition and/or incapacity which may impair the Participants ability to participate in AIR AUSTRALIA INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD’s adventures and further, that the Participant does not suffer from any Heart Condition, Epilepsy or other Medical Condition which may result in the Participant potentially placing himself/herself in a position of risk, by undertaking adventures booked through AIR AUSTRALIA INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD.
9. AIR AUSTRALIA INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD reserves the right to cancel an adventure at any time in the event of adverse weather conditions, equipment failure, minimum numbers for an event not being met or other reasonable and unforeseen circumstances. In such an event, an alternative date may be arranged with the Participant or the purchaser may convert the adventure to an Air Australia Gift Voucher/ Certificate or the purchaser may request a refund. Refunds will be subject to a 10% (of the original purchase price) per participant administration fee up to a maximum of a $30 per participant administration fee. Any additional costs including transaction fees or postage fees will not be refunded.
10. AIR AUSTRALIA INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD will not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage incurred or suffered by the participant during the adventure.
11. The Participant pledges that no claim or legal action will be initiated by it against AIR AUSTRALIA INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD, its clients, its agents, employees, contractors, instructors, and/or personnel, due to any costs incurred due to rescheduling a booking or due to any accident or injury sustained during the course of undertaking an adventure booked through AIR AUSTRALIA INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD.
AIR AUSTRALIA INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD Gift Vouchers/ Certificates: Terms & Conditions
Adventure specific and Gift Vouchers/ Certificate with a dollar value are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
To redeem your AIR AUSTRALIA INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD Gift Voucher, please contact Air Australia on (08) 9332-5011 or email email@example.com. It is the Gift Voucher/ Certificate holder’s responsibility to ensure the gift voucher is redeemed before the expiry date of their gift voucher. Gift Vouchers/ Certificate are not redeemable for cash and cannot be redeemed towards the purchase of another Gift Voucher/ Certificate. A transaction fee of $5.00 will apply to each Gift Voucher/ Certificate.
Extending the expiry date
We understand that things do pop up, or time can pass you by. If you forget to redeem your Gift Voucher/ Certificate there are some options to extend the value of your Gift Voucher/ Certificate.
Gift Voucher/ Certificate Not Expired – Extension Required
If your Gift Voucher/ Certificate hasn’t expired, we can extend your Gift Voucher/ Certificate for an additional 3 months for an administration fee of $30.00. An extension can only be made once.
Gift Voucher/ Certificate Expired – within 90 days of expiry
If your Gift Voucher/ Certificate has been expired for 90 days or less we can reactivate your Gift Voucher/ Certificate for a fee of $30.00.
Gift Voucher/ Certificate Expired – 91 days or more past expiry
If your voucher has been expired for 91 days or more the voucher cannot be extended under any circumstances.
Transferring your Gift Voucher to someone else
You can transfer your voucher to another person. Please call AIR AUSTRALIA INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD on (08) 9332-5011 or request the Transfer by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The value of your Gift Voucher is fully flexible, and is transferable towards any AIR AUSTRALIA INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD product.
Discontinuing an item purchased
AIR AUSTRALIA INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD reserves the right to discontinue the sale of any adventure purchased on a Gift Voucher/ Certificate, but agrees to replace the item discontinued with any other adventure to the same value or refund the purchase amount in full.
14 Day ‘change of mind’ Refund Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with the Gift Voucher/ Certificate that you have purchased from AIR AUSTRALIA INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD, then you may request a refund of the Gift Voucher/ Certificate within 14 days of the purchase date. The amount refunded will be subject to (i.e. reduced by) any postage or delivery costs that were incurred by AIR AUSTRALIA INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD and will exclude transaction fees paid at the time of the purchase. Refunds are only permitted for Gift Vouchers/ Certificate that have not been used in whole or in part. Refunds can only be processed back to the original purchaser of the Gift Voucher/ Certificate.
After a period of 14 days has elapsed from the date of purchase of the Gift Voucher/ Certificate, the Gift Voucher/ Certificate will be non-refundable in whole or in part however our Gift Vouchers/ Certificates are fully flexible and may be exchanged to be used towards another AIR AUSTRALIA INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD product or adventure.
Only one promotional code per person per transaction can be used. Promotional codes are not valid in conjunction with other promotions.